Secrets Resorts & Spas, the award-winning resort brand offering Unlimited-Luxury® vacations for adults-only, announces the opening of its newest property in Jamaica, Secrets St. James Montego Bay. The new exclusive all-suites resort joins the newly opened Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay on one of the most ideal beachfront locations in this popular tourist destination.
Guests of these two new Secrets Resorts & Spas will have the freedom to explore each property as they please, and enjoy eight gourmet á la carte dining options ranging from elegant to swim-up, nine chic bars and lounges, large free-form swimming pools and beachfront Jacuzzis, and world-class spa and Beach Club. The Promenade also will present guests with a host of exciting activities and entertainment options including a game room, boutiques, cafe, movies and more.
Secrets St. James, set on one of the most pristine beach areas of the Bay, is located just 15-minutes from Montego Bay International Airport. The striking 350 all-suites resort honors Jamaica’s history by featuring stunning British Colonial-style architecture and elegant décor in warm tones with dark wood accents. Oversized four-poster beds, extra-large showers, Jacuzzi’s for two, private balconies and Secrets’ signature discrete room service, along with access to shimmering pools and breathtaking ocean views offer guests a serene and romantic retreat. For relaxation, the Secrets Spa by Pevonia offers beautifully-appointed indoor and outdoor facilities, the latest hydrotherapy treatments and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Guest of Secrets St. James can enjoy:
- Eight international gourmet á la carte dining options
- Nine chic bars and lounges including swim-up
- Large free-form swimming pools and beachfront Jacuzzis
- 15,000 square foot world-class spa featuring lush gardens, fountains and waterfalls, indoor and outdoor spa facilities and private Vichy showers
- The Promenade, a main plaza shared by the two resorts offering a host of exciting activities, boutiques, and entertainment and dining options
- Seawind Beach Club complete with couples cabanas, palapas and a gourmet restaurant
- On-site sports including tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, soccer and non-motorized water sports, and daily yoga, aerobic, and introductory SCUBA classes
- Over 16,000 square-feet of meeting space for business conventions and weddings
The resort features 350 suites with in-room amenities that include oversized four-poster beds, full entertainment systems complete with LCD flat-screen televisions and CD/DVD players, a Jacuzzi for two, private furnished balconies, luxurious bath amenities, and Secrets’ signature discreet 24-hour room service.
In addition to luxurious and spacious accommodations, the guests of Secrets St. James will be invited to enjoy many of the benefits and offerings of the Secrets Wild Orchid resort and vice versa. These benefits include access to restaurants, lounges, spa, open-air theater and more.
Within minutes of the resorts, guests can also take pleasure in a plethora of scenic wonders such as Montego Bay’s famous Rose Hall Great House, The Hip Strip and The Doctor’s Cave Beach Club; and five renowned championship golf courses including the White Witch, Half Moon, Tryall, Three Palms Ocean Course at Wyndham Rose Hall and Cinnamon Hill.